Here at Our Debt Free Family, we welcome conversation and feedback. But without a few simple ground rules, we have seen on other blogs that conversation can turn disrespectful, which may discourage others from adding their input.
Here is the comments policy. By posting on this blog, you agree to the following:
- You may comment without registering.
- You may post anonymously.
- You may post follow-up questions. If you have a question, then others may have the same question. Commenting on this blog allows us to answer your question publicly so that it may benefit others.
- You may disagree with us. While we share our opinions on matters, we recognize the fact that we may overlook an issue and welcome the opportunity to learn from our readers. However, we ask that if you disagree — do so in a way that is respectful.
- We reserve the right to delete your comments. We don’t have an obligation to publish your comments. The First Amendment gives you the right to express your opinions on your blog. Specifically, we will delete your comments if you post something that is, in our sole opinion, (a) snarky; (b) off-topic; (c) libelous, defamatory, abusive, harassing, threatening, profane, pornographic, offensive, false, misleading, or which otherwise violates or encourages others to violate decorum and civility or any law, including intellectual property laws; or (d) “spam,” i.e., an attempt to advertise, solicit, or otherwise promote goods and services. You may, however, post a link to your site or your most recent blog post.
- You retain ownership of your comments. We do not own them and we expressly disclaim any and all liability that may result from them. By commenting on this site, you agree that you retain all ownership rights in what you post here and that you will relieve us from any and all liability that may result from those postings.
- You grant us a license to post your comments. This license is worldwide, irrevocable, nonexclusive, and royalty free. You grant us the right to store, use, transmit, display, publish, reproduce, and distribute your comments in any format, including but not limited to a blog, in a book, a video, or presentation.
Our goal is to provide a platform for meaningful conversation of those with similar goals. Let’s help each other in a caring, honest, and respectful manner.
Get Regular Updates!
Like Our Debt Free Family? Sign up for our free email newsletter.