An emerging leader in the newest generation of personal finance blogs, District Media Finance LLC seeks to forge content partnerships with licensed financial professionals who want to position themselves as thought leaders online.
Although this is an unpaid opportunity it’s priceless as a business development channel for your financial advisory or securities brokerage work.
Our blogs provide an opportunity to boost your visibility to a larger audience than what your own firm might have for its website.
Reach Up to 11 Million Visitors
Our content is syndicated on Google News and our 58 sites have amassed over 11 million visitors since the company was founded in 2014.
Traffic is growing briskly on our blogs. We’re thinking that ones that have branding that would suit a financial advisor contributor are:
- The Free Financial Advisor
- More Than Finances
- All Things Finance
- Personal Finance Advice
- Engineer Your Finances
For a complete list of our blogs, please visit our website.
Our Ideal Content Partner:
- Has several years of experience providing financial advice to clients
- Is open to being edited for readability and cohesion
- Has at least one of the following credentials or degrees: MBA, CFA or CFP.
- Has at least one of the following licenses: Series 6 or 7; Series 63, 65 or 66.
- Is either a quick study with online content management applications or already knows how to use WordPress
How To Apply:
To apply, please email a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. In your cover letter, please include a link to your LinkedIn profile, your company’s website and anything you may have published already. If you have writing samples, we would love to see them — it could be materials you created for your business or even an essay from B school.