Okay, so I have to admit that I’m a little over-excited in today’s video.
Why am I so excited?
Well, over the past two years, I’ve earned over $500 in gift cards by using Swagbucks!
Sounds too good to be true, right?
I thought it was, too.
But Swagbucks has given away over $100,000 in rewards!
And when I received my first gift card in my inbox, I was hooked!
So what is Swagbucks?
It’s a legitimate online service where you earn points (called SBs) by completing various activities. Those SBs can be redeemed for gift cards to stores and restaurants like Amazon, Target, Walmart, Starbucks, and Whole Foods, just to name a few.
In this video tutorial, I take you through exactly how to use Swagbucks to earn free gift cards.
Here are 15 Ways to Earn SBs:
- Search – This is my favorite way to earn SBs. I use the Swagbucks search bar (powered by Yahoo!) to do research online instead of using Google. And by doing so, I earn SBs every single day. While you don’t earn SBs for every search, the more you use the search feature, the more SBs you’ll earn.
- Swag Code – Swag Codes are secret codes shared somewhere across the Internet by Swagbucks, usually on social media or the Swagbucks blog. Enter the codes in the app or on the website before they expire to earn SBs.
- SwagButton – This is a Chrome extension for Google’s Chrome browser. It will alert you of new Swag Codes and tell you how to find them. And you can redeem the Swag Codes by clicking the SwagButton. You can also use the SwagButton as a shortcut to the Swagbucks search bar.
- Daily Goal – To keep you motivated and earning more SBs, each day, Swagbucks will give you a daily goal of SBs to earn. If you meet that goal, you’ll receive extra SBs! Plus, they also give you a bonus goal once you’ve met your initial daily goal so you can earn extra SBs quickly and easily.
- Winning Streaks – When you complete Winning Streaks of meeting your Daily Goal 7 days in a row or longer, you’ll receive additional bonus SBs!
- Refer & Earn – Share the benefits of Swagbucks, and when your friends sign up through your referral link, you can earn 10% of the SBs that they earn for life!
- Inbox – Check your Swagbucks Inbox for new activities that you can do to earn SBs.
- Shop and Earn – By clicking through Swagbucks to go to your favorite online retailers, you can earn SBs for each dollar you spend. If you regularly shop online, check Swagbucks to see if you can earn some easy SBs for your next purchase.
- Answer Surveys and Earn – I never had much luck with answering surveys because there are preliminary questions before you get to the survey to see if you qualify, and I never had much luck qualifying. So after several tries of telling me that I wasn’t qualified for the surveys, I stopped trying. But you may have different results.
- Discover – Swagbucks will present you with various offers, and if you sign up, you can earn SBs.
- Watch Videos and Earn – Aside from using the Search bar, my favorite way to earn SBs is to watch videos. I turn on a playlist, walk away (don’t tell Swagbucks!), and earn easy SBs once the playlist is finished.
- Play – I’m not into playing online games so I never tried any of them, but if you (or your kids or your husband) are gamers, then try some out to earn some SBs.
- To Do List – This is the super easiest way to earn SBs! The To Do List is made up of three quick activities to earn some easy SBs.
- Daily Poll – Answer one survey question to earn an SB.
- Daily Crave – Watch a quick video to earn an SB.
- Daily Offers – Click through to view some offers, but there’s no obligation to sign up to earn 2 easy SBs. Sign up for the ones that look interesting to you and skip the rest.
- Daily Poll – Answer one survey question to earn an SB.
- Swagbucks Mobile App – Use the Swagbucks mobile app to complete activities on the go to earn your SBs. And you can receive alerts to your smartphone when a new Swag Code has been released.
- Swagbucks TV Mobile App – Use the Swagbucks TV mobile app to watch videos on autoplay when you’re not at the computer to earn free SBs. I turn this on when I’m working out, and by the time my workout is over, I’ve reached the daily limit for how many SBs I can earn via the app each day!
[bctt tweet=”I’m signing up for Swagbucks so I can earn free gift cards!” username=”MonicaRLouie”]
Here are 2 Ways to Redeem Your SBs (Plus a Bonus Tip!):
- Swagstakes – These are like sweepstakes where you can spend some of the SBs that you’ve earned to enter to win. For example, when I recorded the video, you could spend 24 SBs to have a chance to win a $50 PayPal gift card. I’ve never entered a Swagstakes because I didn’t want to waste SBs on something I may or may not get.
- Rewards – This is where you go to redeem your SBs for gift cards! As I mentioned earlier, they have gift cards to a variety of stores and restaurants like Amazon, Target, Walmart, Starbucks, and Whole Foods, just to name a few. My favorite gift card to redeem my SBs for is Amazon.
- Bonus Tip – Check out the “On Sale” section in the Rewards Store for discounted gift cards. Generally, you’ll redeem 100 SBs for $1 so a $5 gift card will cost you 500 SBs. But they do have some “on sale” where you can get gift cards at a discount. My favorite deal is the $25 Amazon gift card for only 2,200 SBs. I save up my SBs until I have enough to purchase the $25 gift card rather than cashing them in for the lower gift cards that don’t cost as much simply because I want the better deal — fewer SBs per dollar on the gift card. 🙂
Here’s why I am so excited about Swagbucks:
By using Swagbucks, you could literally bring in hundreds of extra dollars for your family each year. You can use this money to save on groceries, pay off debt, put into savings, or just make it your guilt-free “fun money.”
If you’d like to try out Swagbucks, then you can use my referral link here to sign up, or you can go straight to Swagbucks.com.
Now I’d love to hear about you!
Have you tried Swagbucks? If so, what’s your favorite way to earn SBs? Please share in the comments below.
Have you joined our free private community on Facebook yet?
I invite you to join me in our private Facebook group called Your Debt Freedom Family, where I share more tips like this. We’ve got a fantastic community of people who are kicking debt to the curb so they can break free and live life on their terms.
I’d love to see you there!
Keep moving forward toward your goals. You really can live the life you dream about!